SS241B(s) sample Yarn Dyeing Machine
SS241B(s) sample Yarn Dyeing Machine is suitable for dyeing processing cotton, polyester, acrylic, nylon, sheep, whool, T/C, acrylic /cotton blends, polyester, wool blends, hemp and cotton blends or any kind of blended yarn.
- Low liquor ratio 1: 5-6
- Design Temperature 160 C
- Max working temperature: 140 C
- Max working pressure: 0.45 Mpa
- Savings in power and steam consumption by 15-20%
- Heating time: Approx 30 min for temp rise 20C -130C(at steam pressure of 0.70 Mpa)
- Cooling time: Approx 20 min for 130C-80C (at cooling water pressure of 0.3Mpa)
- Balanced mixed-flow pump, as well as combination of axial and centrifugal principles, that can deliver greater liquor flow and higher heading for uniform dyeing effect at less energy consumption.
- Internal heat-exchanger, coil-type, for more efficient steam utilization.
- Tail-injection funnel device, patented design, for more homogenous dye and chemical liquor introduction to the main kier for uniform dyeing effection.
- Flow reversal system by means of pneumatic cylinder.
- Equipped with various type material carriers, i. E., packages, hanks, loose fiber, beams, etc.
- Machine can be supplied with fully-flooded system, air-pad system, or combination of both.